Saturday, December 6, 2008

GOD had a wish!!

I wish GOD YOU sent me to the earth with a silver spoon,
I wish YOU gave me the best brains of the world,
I wish YOU made me fearless when darkness enveloped me,

I wish YOU made me admired by all like nobody in this world,
I wish YOU made each day of my life better like never before,
I wish YOU sent every person in my life who were a angel in disguise,

Oh GOD..I wish YOU gave me all that I need...

Then GOD smiled and wished,
"I wish You were happy with all that I gave..."


Happy Blogging,

3 comments:

supriya mitra said...

nice to know u... thanks for ur comment on my poem. have lovely days. let there be peace this new year!
supriya

Paramveer said...

hey nice words

My life is my lesson! said...

Nice Poem Ikshaa....
And my results came out, i cleared all the papers and yeah quite above the border line :)).
Thanks for your prayer!!!

Keep Blogging!
Cheers!