Monday, December 1, 2008

NO END TO IMAGINATION


Albert Einstein said, "Imagination…is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Imagination - It has no limits,no barriers,no boundaries. It cannot be confined. It is like a open sky. Things which are impossible in real world are possible in imaginary world.It takes us to a world that doesn't exists.

Whenever I see films showing unimaginable things I ask to myself "will they ever exist...?" But in times to go some have become reality.There were days when people thought that robots were only in films,cloning is just impossible,moon is always that we can see only from earth,but human brain has proved it all wrong. So this all only makes me think that imagination is the first step to reality.
But what about things which are merely impossible. Take an example of the famous Harry potter series by J.K.Rowling's. Can you just imagine there are people who can fly in the sky with their brooms and can cast magic spells with their wand or just by dashing into a wall you can just go into a completely new world. In one of Rowling's speeches at Harvard commencement she talked about the importance of imagination as it had played a great part in rebuilding her life. Rowling said: "We do not need magic to transform our world," she said. "We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already; we have the power to imagine better."

Its like girls often imagine themselves being in the limelight like say walking a ramp after being crowned Miss.World or Miss.Universe with people around seeing them with awe and admiration. And boys imagine as if they are sitting inside a car like one that comes in James Bond films or a talking car with artificial intelligence as in the Knight Rider TV show and drive them as if these cars have only accelerators and no breaks.If you no way fit into this category just don't mind..start igniting your imagination.

I sometimes imagine myself to be in a world which has become stand still except me, and I am singing like nobody hearing me to the tunes which is coming from nowhere. And sometimes I imagine myself touching a big dark screen which seems to have risen from deep darkness and going to a endless height..and I name it in my own imaginative style 'Beginning Of Universe'.

I know some of you might think it as unworthy, inane, absurd , meaningless thinking of something which just do not exist. But it is a power to imagine which is inbuilt in us. Imagining is like challenging ourselves with what we are and what we want to be. Imagination is a whole new world where everybody is welcome to explore his or her inner thoughts, feelings, desires.So all I want to tell you people is imagine the unimaginable...blow all the dust from your brain and drill out all the hidden imaginations that you have never bothered to give a slightest consideration. And see a whole new world dancing to your tunes.





Happy Blogging,

No comments: